Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An entire year!

Wow! It has been an entire year since I wrote anything on this blog. (Thank you Rhonda for pointing that out.) It would seem I simply don't have to much to say in this kind of forum. When I started it almost a year and half ago, I really thought I would have something to say. I thought I would have things to say about school, technology, family, all kinds of stuff.
However, maybe writing those kinds of things on a blog is too hard (or time consuming) for me. I can write short snippets on facebook and have some of my hundred or so "friends" comment on it almost instantly. I can send out 140 characters or less on twitter and know that anyone who has chosen to follow me will see it and a couple might even reply or retweet it. When I write here, not very many people are paying attention, so it really ends up just being for me, and I guess I haven't been very reflective over the past year.
So, I guess I have to figure out if there is really anything for me to say on this blog. I'll get back to you...

In the mean time...what a year it has been!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment